Lenovo S858T Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo S858T Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Flash is one way to solve problems on Android. If the Lenovo S858T bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this Lenovo S858T flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh Lenovo S858T firmware flash file stock rom. But data stored in internal memory will also be wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Lenovo S858T. Before downloading this firmware, make sure your device is same with this Lenovo S858T firmware. Don’t forget to install the Lenovo driver before connecting to flashtool.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo S858T Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo S858T Forgot Password
- Lenovo S858T Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo S858T Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo S858T Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo S858T hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo S858T often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo S858T Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo_S858T_MT6592_S117_141011_China_4.4.2.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Lenovo A358T Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Lenovo S858T Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo S858T flash file and you will see “MT6592_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo S858T firmware, then click “MT6592_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo S858T firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo S858T. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo S858T and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo S858T will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo S858T firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo S858T getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.