Lenovo A678T Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A678T Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Lenovo A678T. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with Lenovo A678T firmware flash file. With this flashing method, the troubled Lenovo A678T will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Lenovo A678T will be a wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts. Don’t forget to install the Lenovo driver before connecting to flashtool.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A678T Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A678T Forgot Password
- Lenovo A678T Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A678T Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A678T Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A678T hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A678T often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A678T Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo_A678T_MT6582_S118_130826_China_4.2.2.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Lenovo A588T Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Lenovo A678T Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A678T flash file and you will see “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo A678T firmware, then click “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo A678T scatter file firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo A678T. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A678T and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A678T will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A678T firmware done.
Read Also: Lenovo A356 Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo A678T getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.