Lenovo A356 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A356 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with ROM Lenovo A356 flash file. If that happens on your Lenovo A356, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh firmware stock rom without any problems. So before flashing on this Lenovo A356, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory. Download Lenovo A356 firmware on the link in the middle of the post. Don’t forget to install Lenovo A356 driver before connecting to flashtool.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A356 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A356 Forgot Password
- Lenovo A356 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A356 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A356 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A356 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A356 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A356 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo_A356_MT6575_S331_130520_China_4.0.4.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Lenovo A7-60HC Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Lenovo A356 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A356 flash file and you will see “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of ROM Lenovo A356 firmware, then click “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo A356 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo A356. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A356 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A356 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A356 firmware done.
Read Also: Lenovo A360T Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo A356 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.