Lenovo A360T Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A360T Firmware via SP Flash Tool? This flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Lenovo A360T. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Lenovo A360T software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with the new firmware file. Download Lenovo A360T firmware on the middle post. Don’t forget to install the Lenovo A360T driver first before connecting to flashtool. When flashing won’t start, you need to unlock the device. Visit the link above this article and follow the step, how to unlock Lenovo A360T.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A360T Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A360T Forgot Password
- Lenovo A360T Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A360T Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A360T Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A360T hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A360T often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A360T Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo_A360T_MT6582_S001_140518_China_4.4.2.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Lenovo S5000-F Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Lenovo A360T Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A360T flash file and you will see “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo A360T firmware, then click “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo A360T firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo A360T. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A360T and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A360T will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A360T firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo A360T getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- lenovo a360t filmware