Lenovo S5000-F Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo S5000-F Firmware via SP Flash Tool? To solve or fix the Lenovo S5000-F android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this Lenovo S5000-F firmware flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Lenovo problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing Lenovo S5000-F is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash is finished, the data will be wipe and lost. Don’t forget to install the Lenovo driver before connecting to the flash tool.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo S5000-F Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo S5000-F Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo S5000-F Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file does not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo_S5000-F_MT6589_004_082_140324_CN_WiFi_China_4.2.2.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Lenovo A698T Firmwaree via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Lenovo S5000-F Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Lenovo flash file and you will see “MT6589_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo S5000-F firmware, then click “MT6589_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo S5000-F stock ROM firmware is loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you are not sure about this ROM for Lenovo S5000-F. This will prevent hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo S5000-F firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo S5000-F getting a bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.