Lenovo S5000-F Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo S5000-F Firmware via SP Flash Tool? To solve or fix the Lenovo S5000-F android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this Lenovo S5000-F firmware flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Lenovo S5000-F problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing Lenovo S5000-F is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost. Don’t forget to install Lenovo S5000-F driver before connect to flashtool.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo S5000-F Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo S5000-F Forgot Password
- Lenovo S5000-F Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo S5000-F Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo S5000-F Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo S5000-F hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo S5000-F often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo S5000-F Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo_S5000-F_MT6589_004_082_140324_CN_WiFi_China_4.2.2.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Lenovo A698T Firmwaree via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Lenovo S5000-F Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo S5000-F flash file and you will see “MT6589_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo S5000-F firmware, then click “MT6589_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo S5000-F stock ROM firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo S5000-F. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo S5000-F and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo S5000-F will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo S5000-F firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo S5000-F getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.