Lenovo A698T Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A698T Firmware via SP Flash Tool? The easiest way to tackle the Lenovo A698T bootloop is with this firmware. Because this Lenovo A698T flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with a fresh firmware file. By using Lenovo A698T firmware flash file stock rom will be like new. Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safe. Install Lenovo A698T driver before connecting to flashtool. Check the driver from device manager.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A698T Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A698T Forgot Password
- Lenovo A698T Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A698T Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A698T Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A698T hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A698T often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A698T Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo_A698T_MT6575_S126_120710_China_4.0.3.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Lenovo A698T Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A698T flash file and you will see “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo A698T firmware, then click “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo A698T scatter file firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo A698T. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A698T and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A698T will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A698T firmware done.
Read Also: Samsung SM-J510F Firmware and Flash via Odin
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo A698T getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.