Lenovo A7-60HC Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A7-60HC Firmware via SP Flash Tool? There are so many ways to solve the problem on Lenovo A7-60HC, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this flash file, everything will be solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory Lenovo A7-60HC and replaced with fresh Lenovo A7-60HC firmware stock rom firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started. Don’t forget to install Lenovo A7-60HC driver to help flashtool to detect the device.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A7-60HC Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A7-60HC Forgot Password
- Lenovo A7-60HC Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A7-60HC Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A7-60HC Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A7-60HC hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A7-60HC often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A7-60HC Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo_A7-60HC_MT6582_A422_01_51_141024_CN_China_4.2.2.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Lenovo A360T Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Lenovo A7-60HC Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A7-60HC flash file and you will see “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo A7-60HC firmware, then click “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo A7-60HC firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo A7-60HC. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A7-60HC and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A7-60HC will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A7-60HC firmware done.
Read Also: Lenovo A360T Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo A7-60HC getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.