Lenovo A588T Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A588T Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example it happened on your Lenovo A588T, you can try to flash with this file rom, to solve the problem. With a flawed Lenovo A588T flash file will come back to fresh and normal again. Because the firmware that has been replaced with Lenovo A588T flash file stock rom fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory. Download Lenovo A588T firmware on the link below. Make sure your Lenovo is same with this firmware. Don’t forget to install the Lenovo driver before connecting to flashtool.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A588T Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A588T Forgot Password
- Lenovo A588T Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A588T Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A588T Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A588T hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A588T often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A588T Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo_A588T_MT6582_S049_150908_China_4.4.2.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Lenovo A356 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Lenovo A588T Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A588T flash file and you will see “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo A588T firmware, then click “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo A588T firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo A588T. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A588T and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A588T will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A588T firmware done.
Read Also: Lenovo A7-60HC Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo A588T getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.