Lenovo A2860 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A2860 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? This flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Lenovo A2860. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Lenovo A2860 software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with new Lenovo A2860 firmware file. Don’t forget to install Lenovo A2860 driver before connecting to flashtool.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A2860 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A2860 Forgot Password
- Lenovo A2860 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A2860 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A2860 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A2860 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A2860 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A2860 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo_A2860_MT6735M_S160_150416_4G_China_4.4.4.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Lenovo S858T Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Lenovo A2860 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract ROM after download Lenovo A2860 flash file and you will see “MT6735M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo A2860 firmware, then click “MT6735M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo A2860 stock ROM firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo A2860. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A2860 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A2860 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A2860 firmware done.
Read Also: Lenovo A358T Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo A2860 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.