Lenovo A358T Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A358T Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Lenovo A358T. Because by this Lenovo A358T flash file firmware, which errors like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the Lenovo A358T firmware problem with fresh stock rom without error. Don’t forget to install Lenovo driver before connecting to flashtool.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A358T Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A358T Forgot Password
- Lenovo A358T Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A358T Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A358T Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A358T hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A358T often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A358T Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo_A358T_MT6582_S107_140519_China_4.4.2.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Lenovo A678T Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Lenovo A358T Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract stock rom Lenovo A358T flash file and you will see “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo A358T firmware, then click “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo A358T stock ROM firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo A358T. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A358T and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A358T will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A358T firmware done.
Read Also: Lenovo A588T Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo A358T getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.