Lenovo A328T Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A328T Firmware via SP Flash Tool? To solve or fix the Lenovo A328T android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this Lenovo A328T ROM flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Lenovo A328T problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing, backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost. Download Lenovo A328T firmware on the link below and don’t forget to install Lenovo driver before connecting to flashtool.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A328T Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A328T Forgot Password
- Lenovo A328T Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A328T Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A328T Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A328T hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A328T often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A328T Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo A328T Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo_A328T_MT6582_S162_140623_China_4.4.2.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Lenovo A688T Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Lenovo A328T Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A328T flash file and you will see “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo A328T firmware, then click “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo A328T firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo A328T. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A328T and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A328T will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A328T firmware done.
Read Also: Lenovo A780E Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo A328T getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- прошивка lenovo a328t