To solve or fix the Lenovo A328T android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this Lenovo A328T flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Lenovo A328T problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost. Download Lenovo A328T firmware on the link below and don’t forget to install Lenovo driver before connect to flashtool.
With this Tutorial “Lenovo A328T Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A328T Forgot Password
- Lenovo A328T Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A328T Bootloop
- Lenovo A328T Soft Brick
- Lenovo A328T Touch screen is not sensitive
- Lenovo A328T Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A328T Virus malware
- Lenovo A328T Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Lenovo A328T Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Lenovo A328T often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Lenovo_A328T_MT6582_S162_140623_China_4.4.2.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Lenovo A688T Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Lenovo A780E Firmware Download and Flash via QFIL Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A328T firmware file and you will see “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Lenovo A328T, then click “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Lenovo A328T. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A328T and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A328T will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A328T Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK