The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with Lenovo A3600-D flash file. If that happens on your XXXXXXXXX, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh Lenovo A3600-D firmware stock rom without any problems. So before flashing on this Lenovo A3600-D, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory. Don’t forget to install Lenovo driver before connect to flashtool.
With this Tutorial “Lenovo A3600-D Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A3600-D Forgot Password
- Lenovo A3600-D Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A3600-D Bootloop
- Lenovo A3600-D Soft Brick
- Lenovo A3600-D Touch screen is not sensitive
- Lenovo A3600-D Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A3600-D Virus malware
- Lenovo A3600-D Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Lenovo A3600-D Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Lenovo A3600-D often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Lenovo_A3600-d_MT6582_S161_141210_CU_China_4.4.2.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Lenovo A616 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Lenovo A789 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A3600-D firmware file and you will see “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Lenovo A3600-D, then click “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Lenovo A3600-D. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A3600-D and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A3600-D will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A3600-D Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK