Lenovo A3600-D Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with Lenovo A3600-D flash file. If that happens on your XXXXXXXXX, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh Lenovo A3600-D firmware stock rom without any problems. So before flashing on this Lenovo A3600-D, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory. Don’t forget to install Lenovo driver before connect to flashtool.
With this Tutorial “Lenovo A3600-D Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A3600-D Forgot Password
- Lenovo A3600-D Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A3600-D Bootloop
- Lenovo A3600-D Soft Brick
- Lenovo A3600-D Touch screen is not sensitive
- Lenovo A3600-D Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A3600-D Virus malware
- Lenovo A3600-D Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Lenovo A3600-D Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Lenovo A3600-D often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Lenovo_A3600-d_MT6582_S161_141210_CU_China_4.4.2.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Lenovo A616 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Lenovo A789 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A3600-D firmware file and you will see “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Lenovo A3600-D, then click “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Lenovo A3600-D. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A3600-D and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A3600-D will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A3600-D Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK