MyPhone My73 DTV Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash MyPhone My73 DTV Firmware via SPD Flash Tool? Flash is one way to solve problems on Android. If the MyPhone My73 DTV bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh MyPhone My73 DTV firmware flash file stock rom. But data stored in internal memory will also be wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing MyPhone My73 DTV. Before downloading MyPhone My73 DTV firmware, make sure your device is same with this MyPhone My73 DTV firmware. Don’t forget to install the Spreadtrum driver before connect to flash tool.
With this Tutorial How to Flash MyPhone My73 DTV Firmware via SPD Upgrade Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone My73 DTV Forgot Password
- MyPhone My73 DTV Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- MyPhone My73 DTV Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- MyPhone My73 DTV Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- MyPhone My73 DTV hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- MyPhone My73 DTV often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and MyPhone My73 DTV Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver for MyPhone My73 DTV via Google Drive
- SPD Upgrade Tool via Google Drive
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download stock ROM MyPhone My73 DTV.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Lenovo A656 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash MyPhone My73 DTV Firmware via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same with your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If installation failed, you need to install manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the MyPhone My73 DTV flash file firmware, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the SPD Upgrade Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the SPD flash tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the MyPhone My73 DTV firmware. Wait for firmware file load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your MyPhone My73 DTV device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/working, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flash tool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if MyPhone My73 DTV driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your MyPhone My73 DTV if Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash MyPhone My73 DTV stock ROM firmware via SPD upgrade tool is done.