MyPhone Royal R3 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash MyPhone Royal R3 Firmware via SPD Flash Tool? Using this method will overcome MyPhone Royal R3 which is problematic like bootloop or hang and slow. Because this MyPhone Royal R3 flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flashing MyPhone Royal R3 in try backup data stored in the internal memory first. Because this flash maybe will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock rom MyPhone Royal R3 firmware will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash MyPhone Royal R3 Firmware via SPD Upgrade Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone Royal R3 Forgot Password
- MyPhone Royal R3 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- MyPhone Royal R3 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- MyPhone Royal R3 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- MyPhone Royal R3 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- MyPhone Royal R3 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and MyPhone Royal R3 Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver for MyPhone Royal R3 via Google Drive
- SPD Upgrade Tool via Google Drive
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download stock ROM MyPhone_Royal_R3_V03_20161012_5.1_SPD.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: MyPhone MyA7 DTV Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash MyPhone Royal R3 Firmware via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same with your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If installation failed, you need to install manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the MyPhone Royal R3 flash file firmware, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the SPD Upgrade Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the SPD flash tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the MyPhone Royal R3 firmware. Wait for firmware file load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your MyPhone Royal R3 device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/working, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flash tool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if MyPhone Royal R3 driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your MyPhone Royal R3 if Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash MyPhone Royal R3 stock ROM firmware via SPD upgrade tool is done.
Read Also: MyPhone My72 DTV Firmware via SP Flash Tool