MyPhone Royal R1 Firmware Dual SIM
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash MyPhone Royal R1 Firmware Dual SIM via SPD Flash Tool? To solve or fix the MyPhone Royal R1 android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this MyPhone Royal R1 flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace MyPhone Royal R1 firmware file system MyPhone Royal R1 problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost.
With this Tutorial How to Flash MyPhone Royal R1 Firmware via SPD Upgrade Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone Royal R1 Forgot Password
- MyPhone Royal R1 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- MyPhone Royal R1 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- MyPhone Royal R1 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- MyPhone Royal R1 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- MyPhone Royal R1 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and MyPhone Royal R1 Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver for MyPhone Royal R1 via Google Drive
- SPD Upgrade Tool via Google Drive
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download stock ROM MyPhone_Royal_R1_Dual_SIM_V02_20161019 SPD.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: MyPhone MyT1 DTV Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash MyPhone Royal R1 Firmware via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same with your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If installation failed, you need to install manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the MyPhone Royal R1 flash file firmware, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the SPD Upgrade Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the SPD flash tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the MyPhone Royal R1 firmware. Wait for firmware file load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your MyPhone Royal R1 device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/working, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flash tool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if MyPhone Royal R1 driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your MyPhone Royal R1 if Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash MyPhone Royal R1 stock ROM firmware via SPD upgrade tool is done.
Read Also: MyPhone Royal R3 Firmware via SP Flash Tool