MyPhone MyA6 DTV Firmware Download and Flash via SPD Flash Tool
There are so many ways to solve the problem on MyPhone MyA6 DTV, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this flash file, everything will solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory and replaced with fresh stock rom MyPhone MyA6 DTV firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started.
With this Tutorial “MyPhone MyA6 DTV Firmware Download and Flash via SPD Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone MyA6 DTV Forgot Password
- MyPhone MyA6 DTV Forget Pattern
- MyPhone MyA6 DTV Bootloop
- MyPhone MyA6 DTV Soft Brick
- MyPhone MyA6 DTV Touch screen is not sensitive
- MyPhone MyA6 DTV Slow not responsive / Hang
- MyPhone MyA6 DTV Virus malware
- MyPhone MyA6 DTV Unfortunately messages has stopped
- MyPhone MyA6 DTV Unfortunately the app has stopped
- MyPhone MyA6 DTV often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Firmware MyPhone_MyA6_DTV_V1.08_20171108_6.0_SPD.zip Stock Rom via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver SperadTrum via Google Drive
- SPD Upgrade Tool via Google Drive
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- MyPhone My76 DTV Firmware Download and Flash via SPD Flash Tool
- MyPhone Royal R1 Firmware Download and Flash via SPD Flash Tool
- Download all tools and firmware, make it in one folder.
- Extract the driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same with your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If installation failed, you need to install manually from device manager.
- Download and extract the MyPhone MyA6 DTV firmware, make you got .pac file in the folder.
- Install Spreadtrum flash tool and run the program.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the Spreadtrum flashtool, then find the .pac file where you extract the MyPhone MyA6 DTV firmware. Wait firmware file load in app.
- Click Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click icon Play button.
- Turn off your MyPhone MyA6 DTV device.
- Remove battery (just turn off your phone for non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flash not start/working, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flashtool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if MyPhone MyA6 DTV driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your MyPhone MyA6 DTV if Passed message showing up.
- Flash MyPhone MyA6 DTV firmware done.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK