MyPhone MyA6 DTV Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash MyPhone MyA6 DTV Firmware via SPD Flash Tool? There are so many ways to solve the problem on MyPhone MyA6 DTV, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this flash file, everything will be solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory and replaced with fresh stock rom MyPhone MyA6 DTV firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started.
With this Tutorial How to Flash MyPhone MyA6 DTV Firmware via SPD Upgrade Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone MyA6 DTV Forgot Password
- MyPhone MyA6 DTV Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- MyPhone MyA6 DTV Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- MyPhone MyA6 DTV Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- MyPhone MyA6 DTV hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- MyPhone MyA6 DTV often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and MyPhone MyA6 DTV Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver for MyPhone MyA6 DTV via Google Drive
- SPD Upgrade Tool via Google Drive
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download stock ROM MyPhone_MyA6_DTV_V1.08_20171108_6.0_SPD.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: MyPhone My76 DTV Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash MyPhone MyA6 DTV Firmware via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same with your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If installation failed, you need to install manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the MyPhone MyA6 DTV flash file firmware, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the SPD Upgrade Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the SPD flash tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the MyPhone MyA6 DTV firmware. Wait for firmware file load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your MyPhone MyA6 DTV device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/working, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flash tool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if MyPhone MyA6 DTV driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your MyPhone MyA6 DTV if Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash MyPhone MyA6 DTV stock ROM firmware via SPD upgrade tool is done.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- screen unlock myphone mya6 dtv