MyPhone My35 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash MyPhone My35 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your MyPhone My35. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with MyPhone My35 this flash file. With this flashing method, the troubled MyPhone My35 will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh MyPhone My35 firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android MyPhone My35will is wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial How to Flash MyPhone My35 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone My35 Forgot Password
- MyPhone My35 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- MyPhone My35 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- MyPhone My35 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- MyPhone My35 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and MyPhone My35 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Myphone_MY35_MT6753_V1.15_20151012_5.1.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: MyPhone My96 DTV Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash MyPhone My35 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract MyPhone My35 flash file and you will see “MT6753_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of MyPhone My35 firmware, then click “MT6753_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the MyPhone My35 stock ROM firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for MyPhone My35. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your MyPhone My35 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash MyPhone My35 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash MyPhone My35 firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When MyPhone My35 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.