MyPhone My96 DTV Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash MyPhone My96 DTV Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example it happened on your MyPhone My96 DTV, you can try to flash with this file ROM, to solve the problem. With a flawed MyPhone My96 DTV flash will come back to fresh and normal again. Because the firmware that has been replaced with MyPhone My96 DTV flash file stock ROM fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash MyPhone My96 DTV Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone My96 DTV Forgot Password
- MyPhone My96 DTV Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- MyPhone My96 DTV Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- MyPhone My96 DTV Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- MyPhone My96 DTV often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and MyPhone My96 DTV Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM MyPhone_MY96_DTV_MT6737M_15112016_6.0.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: MyPhone Q-Smart 3 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash MyPhone My96 DTV Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract MyPhone My96 DTV flash file and you will see “MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of MyPhone My96 DTV firmware, then click “MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the MyPhone My96 DTV firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for MyPhone My96 DTV. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your MyPhone My96 DTV and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash MyPhone My96 DTV will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash MyPhone My96 DTV firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When MyPhone My96 DTV getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.