MyPhone A848 Duo Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash MyPhone A848 Duo Firmware via SP Flash Tool? There are so many ways to solve the problem on MyPhone A848 Duo, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With MyPhone A848 Duo flash file, everything will be solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory MyPhone A848 Duo and replaced with fresh stock rom firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started.
With this Tutorial How to Flash MyPhone A848 Duo Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone A848 Duo Forgot Password
- MyPhone A848 Duo Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- MyPhone A848 Duo Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- MyPhone A848 Duo Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- MyPhone A848 Duo hang on Logo
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- MyPhone A848 Duo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and MyPhone A848 Duo Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM MyPhone_A848_Duo_MT6575_22042014.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: MyPhone My802 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash MyPhone A848 Duo Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract MyPhone A848 Duo flash file and you will see “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of MyPhone A848 Duo firmware, then click “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the MyPhone A848 Duo stock ROM firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for MyPhone A848 Duo. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your MyPhone A848 Duo and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash MyPhone A848 Duo will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash MyPhone A848 Duo firmware done.
Read Also: Flash Firmware Oppo R827 via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When MyPhone A848 Duo getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.