Oppo R827 Flash File via SP Flash Tool Oppo Find 5 Mini
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
The easiest way to tackle the Oppo R827 / Oppo Find 5 Mini bootloop is with this flash file. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with fresh new file. By using Oppo R827 Flash File stock rom will be like new. Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safe.
With this Tutorial “Oppo R827 Flash File via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Oppo R827 Forgot Password
- Oppo R827 Forget Pattern
- Oppo R827 Oppo Find 5 Mini Bootloop
- Oppo R827 Soft Brick
- Oppo R827 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Oppo R827 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Oppo R827 Virus malware
- Oppo R827 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Oppo R827 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Oppo R827 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Firmware Stock Rom Oppo R827 Flash File Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract firmware file Oppo Find 5 Mini and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Oppo R827, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Oppo Find 5 Mini. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Oppo R827 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Oppo R827 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- firmware oppo r827 google drive
- frimwarw r827 google drive