Oppo F1W Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo F1W Firmware via MSM DownloadTool (Flash File)? Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Oppo that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this flash file stock ROM as a solution to resolve it. You can download the Oppo F1W firmware file via google drive from the link below. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing Oppo.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Oppo F1W via MSM Download Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Oppo F1W Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MSM Driver
- USB Windows Driver (Optional. Install when device can’t detect with PC)
- MSM Flash Tool
- Download firmware Oppo_F1W_EX_11_A.16_160922.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
- If you get Limit Google Drive, you need to login to your Gmail account or follow this tutorial Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Read Also: Flash Firmware Asus Zenpad S 8.0 Z580CA
How to Flash Oppo F1W Firmware via MSM Download Tool
- First, download all tools and firmware.
- Install the MSM driver.
- Extract the firmware.
- If the MSM tool did not include it, please download, and move it into the folder firmware Oppo F1W.
- Turn off your phone.
- Connect to PC while pressing Volume UP (if not work, press Volume DOWN).
- Release when device detected to your PC.
- Now, open the MSM download tool.
- After launch, the firmware will be loaded automatically.
- Press Verify button and wait until shows Verify OK!.
- Now, check on After-sale Upgrade Mode.
- Press the Start button to start flashing Oppo F1W.
- Flash will take a minute and wait until the show USB download completed.
- After finish, the PC and device will auto disconnected.
- Turn on your device and wait for booting will take a longer time than usual.
- Flash Oppo finished.
You also can flash Oppo F1W via QFIL by using the same firmware.
Read Also: Download Asus Zenpad C 7.0 Z370KL Flash File