Oppo F3 CPH1609 Flash File via SP Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Oppo F3 CPH1609 that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this flash file stock rom as a solution to resolve it. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing done.
With this Tutorial “Oppo F3 CPH1609 Flash File via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Oppo F3 CPH1609 Forgot Password
- Oppo F3 CPH1609 Forget Pattern
- Oppo F3 CPH1609 Bootloop
- Oppo F3 CPH1609 Soft Brick
- Oppo F3 CPH1609 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Oppo F3 CPH1609 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Oppo F3 CPH1609 Virus malware
- Oppo F3 CPH1609 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Oppo F3 CPH1609 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Oppo F3 CPH1609 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Firmware Stock Rom Oppo F3 CPH1609 Flash File Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract firmware file Oppo F3 CPH1609 and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Oppo F3 CPH1609, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Oppo F3 CPH1609. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Oppo F3 CPH1609 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Oppo F3 CPH1609 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- Oppo CPH1609 sp flash files
- oppo f3 1609 flash tool
- oppo f3 flash tool