Oppo R1201 Flash File via SP Flash Tool Oppo Neo 5
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
This flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Oppo R1201 / Oppo Neo 5. As an example if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Oppo R1201 software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with new firmware file.
With this Tutorial “Oppo R1201 Flash File via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Oppo R1201 Forgot Password
- Oppo R1201 Forget Pattern
- Oppo R1201 Bootloop
- Oppo R1201 Soft Brick
- Oppo R1201 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Oppo R1201 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Oppo R1201 Virus malware
- Oppo R1201 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Oppo R1201 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Oppo R1201 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Firmware Stock Rom Oppo R1201 Flash File Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Oppo A1601 Flash File via SP Flash Tool Oppo F1S
- Oppo R1011 Flash File via SP Flash Tool Oppo Joy Plus
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract firmware file OOppo Neo 5 and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Oppo R1201, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Oppo R1201. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Oppo Neo 5 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Oppo R1201 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- how to use sp flash tool to update you oppo 1201