Oppo A1601 Flash File via SP Flash Tool Oppo F1S
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Flash is one way to solve problems on android. If the Oppo A1601 / Oppo F1S bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace system that are corrupted with fresh Oppo A1601 flash file stock rom firmware. But data stored in internal memory will also be wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Oppo A1601.
With this Tutorial “Oppo A1601 Flash File via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Oppo A1601 Forgot Password
- Oppo A1601 Forget Pattern
- Oppo A1601 Bootloop
- Oppo A1601 Soft Brick
- Oppo A1601 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Oppo A1601 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Oppo A1601 Virus malware
- Oppo A1601 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Oppo A1601 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Oppo A1601 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Firmware Stock Rom Oppo A1601 Flash File Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Oppo R1011 Flash File via SP Flash Tool Oppo Joy Plus
- Oppo R2001 Flash File via SP Flash Tool Oppo Yoyo
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract firmware file Oppo F1S and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Oppo A1601, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Oppo A1601. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Oppo F1S and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Oppo A1601 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- oppo f1s scatter file
- scatter file oppo f1s
- scatter loading file oppo f1s