Oppo R2001 Flash File via SP Flash Tool Oppo Yoyo
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Oppo R2001 / Oppo Yoyo. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with Oppo R2001 this flash file. With this flashing method, the troubled Oppo R2001 will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Oppo R2001 will be wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial “Oppo R2001 Flash File via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Oppo R2001 Forgot Password
- Oppo R2001 Forget Pattern
- Oppo R2001 Bootloop
- Oppo R2001 Soft Brick
- Oppo R2001 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Oppo R2001 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Oppo R2001 Virus malware
- Oppo R2001 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Oppo R2001 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Oppo R2001 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Firmware Stock Rom Oppo R2001 Flash File Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract firmware file Oppo R2001 and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Oppo R2001, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Oppo R2001. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Oppo R2001 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Oppo R2001 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- oppo preloader language:en