Oppo A37M Flash File via SP Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with Oppo A37M flash file. If that happens on your Oppo A37M, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh firmware stock rom without any problems. So before flashing on this Oppo A37M, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory.
With this Tutorial “Oppo A37M Flash File via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Oppo A37M Forgot Password
- Oppo A37M Forget Pattern
- Oppo A37M Bootloop
- Oppo A37M Soft Brick
- Oppo A37M Touch screen is not sensitive
- Oppo A37M Slow not responsive / Hang
- Oppo A37M Virus malware
- Oppo A37M Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Oppo A37M Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Oppo A37M often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Firmware Stock Rom Oppo A37M Flash File Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract firmware file Oppo A37M and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Oppo A37M, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Oppo A37M. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Oppo A37M and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Oppo A37M will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- flash oppo a37m
- flash oppo a37m via sd