Oppo A11W Flash File Oppo Joy 3 via SP Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
To solve or fix the Oppo A11W android Oppo Joy 3 problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Oppo Joy 3 A11W problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost.
With this Tutorial “Oppo A11W Flash File via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Oppo A11W Forgot Password
- Oppo A11W Forget Pattern
- Oppo A11W Bootloop
- Oppo A11W Soft Brick
- Oppo A11W Touch screen is not sensitive
- Oppo A11W Slow not responsive / Hang
- Oppo A11W Virus malware
- Oppo A11W Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Oppo A11W Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Oppo A11W often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Firmware Stock Rom Oppo A11W Flash File Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract firmware file Oppo A11W and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Oppo A11W, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Oppo A11W. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Oppo A11W and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Oppo A11W will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- Oppo A11W flash file without password