Oppo R831K Flash File via SP Flash Tool Oppo Neo 3
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Using this method will overcome Oppo R831K which is problematic like bootloop or hang and slow. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flashing in try backup data stored in the internal memory first. Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock rom firmware Oppo R831K Neo 3 flash file will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial “Oppo R831K Flash File via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Oppo R831K Forgot Password
- Oppo R831K Forget Pattern
- Oppo R831K Bootloop
- Oppo R831K Soft Brick
- Oppo R831K Touch screen is not sensitive
- Oppo R831K Slow not responsive / Hang
- Oppo R831K Virus malware
- Oppo R831K Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Oppo R831K Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Oppo R831K often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Firmware Stock Rom Oppo R831K Flash File Oppo Neo 3 Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device not detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device not detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract firmware file Oppo R831K and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Oppo R831K, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Oppo Neo 3. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Oppo Neo 3 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Oppo R831K will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash DONE.
- When device not detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- how to flash oppo r831k firmware
- oppo neo 3 r831k sp flash
- Oppo R831K Flash Tool