Oppo R831K Flash File via SP Flash Tool Oppo Neo 3
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Using this method will overcome Oppo R831K which is problematic like bootloop or hang and slow. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flashing in try backup data stored in the internal memory first. Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock rom firmware Oppo Neo 3 flash file will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial “Oppo R831K Flash File via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Oppo R831K Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo R8 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware
- Firmware Stock Rom Oppo R831K Flash File Oppo Neo 3 Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver MTK
- Driver USB VCOM (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
How to Flash Oppo R831K Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the firmware file Oppo R831K and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Oppo, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file is loaded.
- Uncheck on the “Preloader” file when you are not sure this rom for Oppo R831K. This will prevent hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click the “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to the PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing is finished with green notify.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Oppo R831K Firmware is done.
- When the device does not detect on the PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- oppo r831k flash file without password