Oppo Reno 2 CPH1907 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo Reno 2 CPH1907 Firmware via DownloadTool (OFP Flash File)? Using this method will overcome Oppo which is problematic like bootloop or hang and slow. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flashing in try backup data stored in the internal memory first.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware, Oppo Reno 2 CPH1907 will feel as fresh as new.
With this tutorial How to Flash Oppo Reno 2 CPH1907 Flash File via Realme Flash Tool or DownloadTool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forgotten Pattern
- Oppo Reno 2 Bootloop
- Brick to Unbrick
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow / Hang
- Malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped.
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Let’s see the tutorial flash Oppo Mode Fastboot below.
How to Flash Oppo Reno 2 CPH1907 Firmware / Method 1
Tools to Flash
- Qualcomm Driver
- PdaNet dan CodeMeter (optional if you can’t click Start All to flash, you can watch the tutorial on the video)
- Cable Data
- Internet Connection if you can’t click Start All.
- PC / Computer
- Download firmware
Oppo_Reno_2_CPH1907_11_A.24_191026.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
Oppo_Reno_2_CPH1907_11_A.25_191109.zip stock ROM via Google Drive – Mirror
- If you get Limit Google Drive, you need to login to your Gmail account or follow this tutorial Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Real Also: Flash Oppo Reno 2F CPH1989
Flashing Oppo Reno 2 CPH1907
- Extract the firmware and move the .ofp file into the DownloadTool folder.
- Install USB Driver and open the DownloadTool software with run as administrator.
- The Oppo Reno 2 CPH1907 flash file will automatically load on the DownloadTool, just wait until loading finish.
- After finishes, click on the Select All menu.
- Make sure to select Upgrade Download mode.
- Turn off your device. Do not connect your phone to the PC.
- Now, click on the Start All.
- Now, enter EDL Mode, press the Volume Up and Down + Power Button.
- Then connect your device after entering EDL mode.
- Flashing will run and just wait.
- Wait until the progress of 100%.
- After finish, your device will reboot automatically and entering the wizard menu like you buy a new Android phone.
- You can unplug the cable data now.
- First booting will take a minute longer than usual.
- Flash Oppo Reno 2 firmware is finished.
Real Also: Firmware Oppo A9 CPH1937
This method is very easy and simple.
Real Also: Flash Asus Fonepad 7 K012 Firmware
How to Flash Oppo Reno 2 CPH1907 Firmware / Method 2
Tools and Firmware
Flashing Oppo Reno 2 CPH1907
- Download, extract and run the Realme Flash Tool, click on Flash.exe.
- Extract the firmware too and make sure you see the .ofp file, ex: “realmec15.ofp“.
- This is a portable application, so you do not need to install it.
- Don’t forget to install ADB Driver.
- Click on the Browse menu and find the .ofp firmware file where your extract before. Wait until the loading finish.
- Turn off your device and enter fastboot mode.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power Button until you see this picture.
- Now, connect your phone with cable data.
- Klik on the Loading Device button, then your device will show in the table list.
- If it on the list, so you just need to click Flash to start flashing.
- Before the flash starting, you will see the pop-up message like this picture, just click Continue to start flashing.
- Just wait until 100% and it will show the message Flashing Completed.
- After the message, your device will reboot automatically.
- Now, you can unplug the cable data and wait until entering the wizard menu, like you buy a new android phone.
- Flash Oppo Reno 2 CPH1907 firmware is finished.
Read Also: Download Asus Memo Pad 7 ME375CL Flash File
Realme Flash Tool can be used to flash any Oppo and Realme series, the most important is the firmware must be .ofp file format.