Oppo A59S Flash File via SP Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Oppo A59S that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this Oppo A59S flash file stock rom as a solution to resolve it. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing done.
With this Tutorial “Oppo A59S Flash File via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Oppo A59S Forgot Password
- Oppo A59S Forget Pattern
- Oppo A59S Bootloop
- Oppo A59S Soft Brick
- Oppo A59S Touch screen is not sensitive
- Oppo A59S Slow not responsive / Hang
- Oppo A59S Virus malware
- Oppo A59S Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Oppo A59S Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Oppo A59S often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Firmware Stock Rom Oppo A59S Flash File Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device not detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device not detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Oppo Find 7 Flash File via Lenovo Downloader Upgrade Download
- Oppo A37FW Flash File via Lenovo Downloader Upgrade Download
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract firmware file Oppo A59S and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Oppo A59S, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Oppo A59S. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Oppo A59S and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Oppo A59S will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash DONE.
- When device not detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK