Oppo A33wEX Flash File via SP Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
The easiest way to tackle the Oppo A33wEX bootloop is with this flash file. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with fresh new file. By using Oppo A33wEX Flash File stock rom will be like new. Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safe.
With this Tutorial “Oppo A33wEX Flash File via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Oppo A33wEX Forgot Password
- Oppo A33wEX Forget Pattern
- Oppo A33wEX Bootloop
- Oppo A33wEX Soft Brick
- Oppo A33wEX Touch screen is not sensitive
- Oppo A33wEX Slow not responsive / Hang
- Oppo A33wEX Virus malware
- Oppo A33wEX Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Oppo A33wEX Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Oppo A33wEX often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Firmware Stock Rom Oppo A33wEX Flash File Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract firmware file Oppo A33wEX and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Oppo A33wEX, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Oppo A33wEX. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Oppo A33wEX and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Oppo A33wEX will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK