Oppo A33W Flash File via SP Flash Tool Oppo Neo 7
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
There are so many ways to solve the problem on Oppo A33W, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this flash file, everything will solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory Oppo Neo 7 A33W and replaced with fresh stock rom firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started.
With this Tutorial “Oppo A33W Flash File via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Oppo A33W Forgot Password
- Oppo A33W Forget Pattern
- Oppo A33W Bootloop
- Oppo A33W Soft Brick
- Oppo Neo 7 A33W Touch screen is not sensitive
- Oppo Neo 7 A33W Slow not responsive / Hang
- Oppo A33W Virus malware
- Oppo A33W Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Oppo A33W Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Oppo A33W Neo 7 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Firmware Stock Rom Oppo A33W Flash File Oppo Neo 7 Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract firmware file Oppo A33W Neo 7 and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Oppo A33W, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Oppo Neo 7 A33W. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Oppo A33W and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Oppo A33W will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- oppo a33w flashtool firmware
- donload filmware oppo a33w zip google drive
- oppo a33w display error fix download