Oppo R8113 Flash File via SP Flash Tool Oppo Find Piano
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example it happened on your Oppo R8113 / Oppo Find Piano, you can try to flash with this file rom, to solve the problem. With a flawed Oppo R8113 flash will come back to fresh and normal again. Because the firmware that has been replace with Oppo R8113 Flash File stock rom fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this Tutorial “Oppo R8113 Flash File via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Oppo R8113 Forgot Password
- Oppo R8113 Forget Pattern
- Oppo R8113 Bootloop
- Oppo R8113 Soft Brick
- Oppo R8113 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Oppo R8113 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Oppo R8113 Virus malware
- Oppo R8113 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Oppo R8113 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Oppo R8113 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Firmware Stock Rom Oppo R8113 Flash File Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract firmware file Oppo R8113 and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Oppo R8113, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Oppo R8113. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Oppo Find Piano and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Oppo R8113 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash Oppo Find Piano DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- Firmware oppo r8113
- Free download flash file oppo r8113