Oppo R1011 Flash File via SP Flash Tool Oppo Joy Plus
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Oppo R1011 / Oppo Joy Plus. Because by this flash file Oppo R1011, which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the Oppo R1011 firmware problem with fresh stock rom without error.
With this Tutorial “Oppo R1011 Flash File via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Oppo R1011 Forgot Password
- Oppo R1011 Forget Pattern
- Oppo R1011 Bootloop
- Oppo R1011 Soft Brick
- Oppo R1011 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Oppo R1011 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Oppo R1011 Virus malware
- Oppo R1011 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Oppo R1011 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Oppo R1011 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Firmware Stock Rom Oppo R1011 Flash File Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Oppo R2001 Flash File via SP Flash Tool Oppo Yoyo
- Oppo R8113 Flash File via SP Flash Tool Oppo Find Piano
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract firmware file Oppo R1011 and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Oppo R1011, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Oppo R1011. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Oppo R1011 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Oppo R1011 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- firmware oppo r1011 google drive
- oppo r1011 firmware scatter
- firmware oppo r1011 via flashtool