Oppo R9KM Flash File via SP Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
With this flash file stock rom, android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Oppo R9KM, you can try this Oppo R9KM flash mode to solve it. The need to remember is after flashing Oppo R9KM is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before execution flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again.
With this Tutorial “Oppo R9KM Flash File via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Oppo R9KM Forgot Password
- Oppo R9KM Forget Pattern
- Oppo R9KM Bootloop
- Oppo R9KM Soft Brick
- Oppo R9KM Touch screen is not sensitive
- Oppo R9KM Slow not responsive / Hang
- Oppo R9KM Virus malware
- Oppo R9KM Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Oppo R9KM Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Oppo R9KM often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Firmware Stock Rom Oppo R9KM Flash File Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract firmware file Oppo R9KM and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Oppo R9KM, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Oppo R9KM. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Oppo R9KM and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Oppo R9KM will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- oppo R9km