Oppo R9M Flash File via SP Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Using this method will overcome Oppo R9M which is problematic like bootloop or hang and slow. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flashing in try backup data stored in the internal memory first. Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock rom firmware Oppo R9M will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial “Oppo R9M Flash File via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Oppo R9M Forgot Password
- Oppo R9M Forget Pattern
- Oppo R9M Bootloop
- Oppo R9M Soft Brick
- Oppo R9M Touch screen is not sensitive
- Oppo R9M Slow not responsive / Hang
- Oppo R9M Virus malware
- Oppo R9M Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Oppo R9M Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Oppo R9M often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Firmware Stock Rom Oppo R9M Flash File Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract firmware file Oppo R9M and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Oppo R9M, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Oppo R9M. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Oppo R9M and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Oppo R9M will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- oppo r9m firmware