Oppo R9M Flash File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo R9M Flash File via SP Flash Tool (Scatter Firmware)? Using this method will overcome Oppo which is problematic like bootloop or hang and slow. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flashing in try backup data stored in the internal memory first. Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock rom firmware Oppo R9M will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Oppo R9M via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Oppo R9M Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Oppo R9S Firmware via Recovery
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file does not load)
- USB Cable Data
- Download Oppo R9M firmware
- If you get Limit Google Drive, you need to login to your Gmail account or follow this tutorial Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Read Also: Flash Oppo CPH1609 F3 Firmware
How to Flash Oppo R9M Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Oppo R9M flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Oppo firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware is loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you are not sure of this ROM for Oppo R9M. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Oppo R9M firmware is done.
Read Also: Download Oppo R9 R9KM Flash File
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- https://flash-er com/oppo-r9m-flash-file/