MyPhone My802 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash MyPhone My802 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? To solve or fix the MyPhone My802 android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this MyPhone My802 flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system MyPhone My802problem with fresh or new. Just remember before the flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost.
With this Tutorial How to Flash MyPhone My802 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone My802 Forgot Password
- MyPhone My802 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- MyPhone My802 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- MyPhone My802 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- MyPhone My802 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and MyPhone My802 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM MyPhone_My802_MT6580_04022018_6.0.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Oppo R827 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash MyPhone My802 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract MyPhone My802 flash file and you will see “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of MyPhone My802 firmware, then click “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the MyPhone My802 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for MyPhone My802. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your MyPhone My802 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash MyPhone My802 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash MyPhone My802 firmware done.
Read Also: Oppo R9M Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When MyPhone My802 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.