The easiest way to tackle the Huawei G730-T00 bootloop is with this flash file. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with a fresh new file. By using Huawei G730-T00 firmware flash File stock ROM will be like new.
Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safety.
With this tutorial How to Flash Huawei G730-T00 Firmware Without PC via Recovery you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei G730-T00 Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei G730-T00 Stuck on Logo
- Huawei G730-T00 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Due to Virus malware
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei G730-T00 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools for Flash Huawei G730-T00 Firmware
- Make sure your battery more than 80%.
- Backup data
- Download Firmware Stock Rom Huawei G730-T00 4.2_V100R001CHNC01B151 dload.zip via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Huawei G730-U00 Firmware File
How to Flash Huawei G730-T00 Firmware File Without PC via Recovery
- First of all, download Huawei G730-T00 firmware, make sure your device is same with this firmware.
- Extract Huawei G730-T00 firmware and you will see the folder with name dload.
- Open the folder and make sure you will see a file with the name UPDATE.APP.
- If all is done, move the dload folder to microSD, the folder should be outside other folders. For non-slot memory (only internal), just move the folder to internal memory also outside another folder.
- Now, turn off your Huawei G730-T00.
- Turn on your device to enter system update mode, hold Volume Up and Volume Down + Power Button.
* for several devices that are not working. You should find out how to enter the system update mode.
- Hold button until entering the system update.
- Flash Huawei G730-T00 will run automatically.
- Flashing maybe will take 5-15 minutes, even more, depends on the ROM size.
- Wait until flash finish.
- When the flash is done, Huawei G730-T00 will reboot automatically to the system menu.
- First time booting will take a minute due to installing the new file system. Just wait until entering the wizard menu like input language, times set, and others.
- Finally, flash firmware Huawei G730-T00 is done.
Read Also: Huawei Y535D-C00 Firmware File
Do With Your Own Risk