Huawei G730-U00 Firmware File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei G730 U00 Firmware via Recovery Without PC? Using this method will overcome Huawei G730-U00 which is problematic like bootloop or hang and slow. Because this Huawei G730-U00 firmware flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flashing in try backup data stored in the internal memory first.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM Huawei G730-U00 firmware will feel as fresh as new. This
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei G730-U00 Firmware via Recovery Without PC, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei G730-U00 Forgot Password
- Huawei G730-U00 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei G730-U00 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei G730-U00 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei G730-U00 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei G730-U00 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Huawei G730-U00 DLoad Firmware Download
- Make sure your battery more than 80%.
- Backup data
- Download stock ROM Huawei G730-U00 4.2_V100R001CHNC17B128 Dload.zip firmware flash file via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Huawei G730-U00 Firmware via Recovery Without PC
- First of all, download Huawei G730-U00 firmware, make sure your device is same with this firmware.
- Extract Huawei G730-U00 flash file and you will see a folder with name dload.
- Open the folder and make sure you will see the file with the name UPDATE.APP.
- If all is done, move dload folder to microSD, the folder should be outside another folder. For non-memory (only internal), just move the folder to internal memory also outside another folder.
- Now, turn off your Huawei G730-U00.
- Turn on your device to enter system update mode:
Hold Volume Up and Volume Down + Power Button.
NOTE: for several devices that are not working. You should find out how to enter the system update mode.
- Hold the button until entering the system update.
- Flash Huawei G730-U00 will run automatically.
- Flashing maybe will take 5-15 minutes.
- Wait until flash Huawei G730-U00 stock ROM finish.
- When a flash is done, Huawei G730-U00 will reboot automatically to the system menu.
- First time booting will take a minute due to install the new file system. Just wait until entering wizard menus like input language, times set, and others.
- Finally, flash firmware Huawei G730-U00 done.
Read Also: Alcatel 5038X Firmware via Flashtool
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- huawei g730 u00 firmware
- Huawei G730-u00 upgrade system