Huawei G730-U00 Firmware File
Using this method will overcome Huawei G730-U00 which is problematic like bootloop or hang and slow. Because this Huawei G730-U00 firmware flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flashing in try backup data stored in the internal memory first.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware Huawei G730-U00 will feel as fresh as new. This
With this tutorial How to Flash Huawei G730-U00 Firmware Without PC via Recovery you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei G730-U00 Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei G730-U00 Stuck on Logo
- Huawei G730-U00 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Due to Virus malware
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei G730-U00 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools for Flash Huawei G730-U00 Firmware
- Make sure your battery more than 80%.
- Backup data
- Download Firmware Stock Rom Huawei G730-U00 4.2_V100R001CHNC17B128 Dload.zip via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- First of all, download Huawei G730-U00 firmware, make sure your device is same with this firmware.
- Extract Huawei G730-U00 firmware and you will see the folder with name dload.
- Open the folder and make sure you will see a file with the name UPDATE.APP.
- If all is done, move the dload folder to microSD, the folder should be outside other folders. For non-slot memory (only internal), just move the folder to internal memory also outside another folder.
- Now, turn off your Huawei G730-U00.
- Turn on your device to enter system update mode, hold Volume Up and Volume Down + Power Button.
* for several devices that are not working. You should find out how to enter the system update mode.
- Hold button until entering the system update.
- Flash Huawei G730-U00 will run automatically.
- Flashing maybe will take 5-15 minutes, even more, depends on the ROM size.
- Wait until flash finish.
- When the flash is done, Huawei G730-U00 will reboot automatically to the system menu.
- First time booting will take a minute due to installing the new file system. Just wait until entering the wizard menu like input language, times set, and others.
- Finally, flash firmware Huawei G730-U00 is done.
Do With Your Own Risk