Huawei Y535D-C00 Firmware File
Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Huawei Y535D-C00 that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this flash file stock ROM as a solution to resolve it. You can download Huawei Y535D-C00 firmware file via google drive from the link below.
Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing done.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Y535D-C00 Firmware via Lenovo Downloader Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei Y535D-C00 Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Y535D-C00 Bootloop
- Huawei Y535D-C00 Stuck on Logo
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Due to a Virus malware
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei Y535D-C00 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools for Flash Huawei Y535D-C00 Firmware File
- Driver Qualcomm/Lenovo Google Drive
- Lenovo Downloader V1.0.2.zip Google Drive
- USB Cable Data (recommended use original cable)
- Download stock ROM firmware Huawei Y535D-C00 C00V100R001C92B161SP02 LD.zip Flash File Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- First of all, Download the tools and install the driver.
- Extract firmware ROM Huawei Y535D-C00 Firmware file, use the password.
- Run QcomDLoader.exe.
- After the application opened, click the Browse button with the gear icon.
- Now, find the folder Flash File from Huawei Y535D-C00 that you extracted.
- Open the last folder from Huawei Y535D-C00 firmware flash File, then click Ok.
- Click Download or button with the play icon.
- Turn off your android and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Need 5-10 minutes for flashing Huawei Y535D-C00.
- Wait until finished and will show a Passed message
- Pull out the cable and plug the battery, then turn on the device.
- The booting process will take 10-15 minutes even more, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Finally, flash Huawei Y535D-C00 Firmware File via Lenovo Downloader Tool finished.
Do With Your Own Risk