Huawei Y535D-C00 Firmware File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Y535D-C00 Firmware via QFIL Flash Tool? Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Huawei Y535D-C00 that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this flash file stock ROM as a solution to resolve it. You can download Huawei Y535D-C00 firmware file via google drive from the link below.
Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing done.
With this tutorial How to flash Huawei Y535D-C00 Firmware via QFIL Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei Y535D-C00 Forgot Password
- Huawei Y535D-C00 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Y535D-C00 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei Y535D-C00 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei Y535D-C00 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Huawei Y535D-C00 Flashtool Firmware Download
- Qualcomm Driver for Huawei Y535D-C00
- QFIL Tool
- Download stock ROM Huawei Y535D-C00 C00V100R001C92B161SP02 LD.zip firmware flash file via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Huawei Y535D-C00 Firmware via QFIL Tool
- First of all, get all tools and extract into one folder.
- Install the Qualcomm Driver. If the installation failed, you need to install manually from the device manager.
- Open the QFIL Tool.
- Make sure the Qualcomm Driver for QFIL is installed correctly and detected on device manager (COM6 port is my device, may be different on your PC).
- If the installation failed, try this method:
Turn off your device, hold Volume Up + Volume Bottom and plug your Huawei Y535D-C00 to PC, wait till the driver installed and device detected. This will appear on QFIL COM port.
- Extract the Huawei Y535D-C00 firmware and make sure you see a file with a .mbn format, similarly as for files like prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, also the important files are rawprogram0.xml or rawprogram2.xml and patch0.xml. That 3 files are very important (prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, rawprogram0.xml, and patch0.xml), and sometimes the files are not included on the ROM flash file pack, you need to find manually via google or XDA forum.
- Click menu Flat build then click menu Browse, find the Huawei Y535D-C00 firmware where you extract.
- Find the files prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, then open the .mbn file.
- Click menu Load XML, you will see the file like rawprogram0 with XML format, click open and next click patch0 with the same format and last click open again.
- After all ready, click the Download button and wait the flash finished.
- This process usually taking 5-10 minutes.
- Flash finish will show messages “Download Succeed” and “Finish Download” on tab menu Status.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your Huawei Y535D-C00.
- First booting after flash will take 5-10 minutes. So, just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Finally, flash Huawei Y535D-C00 flash file Done.
With this tutorial How to Flash Huawei Y535D-C00 Firmware via QFIL, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- y535d c00 9008 firmware