Huawei G730-U30 Firmware Download and Flash Without PC
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Flash is one way to solve problems on android. If the Huawei G730-U30 bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace system that are corrupted with fresh Huawei G730-U30 firmware flash file stock rom. But data stored in internal memory will also be wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Huawei G730-U30. Before download this firmware, make sure your device is same with this Huawei G730-U30 firmware.
With this Tutorial Huawei G730-U30 Firmware Download and Flash Without PC you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei G730-U30 Forgot Password
- Huawei G730-U30 Forget Pattern
- Huawei G730-U30 Stuck on Logo
- Huawei G730-U30 Bootloop
- Huawei G730-U30 Soft Brick
- Huawei G730-U30 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Huawei G730-U30 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei G730-U30 due to Virus malware
- Huawei G730-U30 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Huawei G730-U30 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Huawei G730-U30 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Firmware Stock Rom Huawei_G730-U30_4.3_CV100R001CHNC17B12 Dload.zip via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Make sure your battery more than 80%.
- Backup data
- Huawei Ascend Y520-U03 Firmware Download and Flash via Flash Tool
- Huawei Y3 Lite Y360-U103 Firmware Download and Flash via Flash Tool
- First of all, download Huawei G730-U30 firmware, make sure your device is same with this firmware.
- Extract Huawei G730-U30 firmware and you will see folder with name dload.
- Open folder and make sure you will see file with the name UPDATE.APP.
- If all is done, move dload folder to microSD, folder should be outside other folder. For non-memory (only internal), just move the folder to internal memory also outside other folder.
- Now, turn off your Huawei G730-U30.
- Turn on your device to enter system update mode:
Hold Volume Up and Volume Down + Power Button.
NOTE: for several devices that’s way not working. You should finding out how to enter system update mode.
- Hold button until enter system update.
- Flash Huawei G730-U30 will run automatically.
- Flashing maybe will take 5-15 minutes.
- Wait until flash finish.
- When flash is done, Huawei G730-U30 will reboot automatically to system menu.
- First time booting will take a minutes due to install new file system. Just wait until enter wizard menu like input language, times setting, and others.
- Finally, flash firmware Huawei G730-U30 done.
Do With Your Own Risk