Huawei G730-U30 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei G730-U30 Firmware via Recovery? Flash is one way to solve problems on Android. If the Huawei G730-U30 bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh firmware Huawei G730-U30 flash file stock ROM. But data stored in internal memory will also be wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Huawei G730-U30. Before downloading this firmware, make sure your device is same with this Huawei G730-U30 firmware.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei G730-U30 Firmware via Recovery Without PC, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei G730-U30 Forgot Password
- Huawei G730-U30 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei G730-U30 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei G730-U30 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei G730-U30 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei G730-U30 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Huawei G730-U30 Firmware Download
- Make sure your battery more than 80%.
- Backup data
- Download stock ROM Huawei_G730-U30_4.3_CV100R001CHNC17B12 Dload.zip firmware flash file via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Huawei G730-U30 Firmware via Recovery Without PC
- First of all, download Huawei G730-U30 firmware, make sure your device is same with this firmware.
- Extract Huawei G730-U30 flash file and you will see a folder with name dload.
- Open the folder and make sure you will see the file with the name UPDATE.APP.
- If all is done, move dload folder to microSD, the folder should be outside another folder. For non-memory (only internal), just move the folder to internal memory also outside another folder.
- Now, turn off your Huawei G730-U30.
- Turn on your device to enter system update mode:
Hold Volume Up and Volume Down + Power Button.
NOTE: for several devices that are not working. You should find out how to enter the system update mode.
- Hold the button until entering the system update.
- Flash Huawei G730-U30 will run automatically.
- Flashing maybe will take 5-15 minutes.
- Wait until flash Huawei G730-U30 stock ROM finish.
- When a flash is done, Huawei G730-U30 will reboot automatically to the system menu.
- First time booting will take a minute due to install the new file system. Just wait until entering wizard menus like input language, times set, and others.
- Finally, flash firmware Huawei G730-U30 done.
Read Also: Huawei Y360-U103 Firmware via Flashtool
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- how to update huawei G730-u30 with out flashing