Huawei Mate S CRR-UL00 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Mate S CRR-UL00 Firmware via Recovery? Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Huawei Mate S. Because by this Huawei Mate S CRR-UL00 flash file, which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. You can get the Huawei Mate S firmware for official via Google Drive. This firmware is stock ROM of Huawei. Just make sure your device is the same with this firmware file version.
Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the Huawei Mate S CRR-UL00 firmware problem with fresh stock ROM without error.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Mate S Firmware via Recovery Without PC, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei Mate S Forgot Password
- Huawei Mate S CRR-UL00 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Mate S Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei Mate S CRR-UL00 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei Mate S often restarts itself
- And other errors
Huawei Mate S CRR-UL00
- Make sure your battery more than 80%.
- Backup data
- Firmware Huawei Mate S CRR-UL00 C900B131_EMUI3.1_05012UXM_5.1.1_Dload.zip Stock ROM via Google Drive
How to Flash Huawei Mate S CRR-UL00 Firmware via Recovery Without PC
- First of all, download Huawei Mate S CRR-UL00 firmware, make sure your device is the same with this firmware.
- Extract Huawei Mate S CRR-UL00 flash file and you will see a folder with name dload.
- Open the folder and make sure you will see the file with the name UPDATE.APP.
- If all is done, move dload folder to microSD, the folder should be outside another folder. For non-memory (only internal), just move the folder to internal memory also outside another folder.
- Now, turn off your Huawei Mate S CRR-UL00.
- Turn on your device to enter system update mode:
Hold Volume Up and Volume Down + Power Button.
NOTE: for several devices that are not working. You should find out how to enter the system update mode.
- Hold the button until entering the system update.
- Flash Huawei Mate S CRR-UL00 will run automatically.
- Flashing maybe will take 5-15 minutes.
- Wait until flash Huawei Mate S CRR-UL00 stock ROM finish.
- When a flash is done, Huawei Mate S CRR-UL00 will reboot automatically to the system menu.
- The first time booting will take a minute due to install the new file system. Just wait until entering wizard menus like input language, times set, and others.
- Finally, flash firmware Huawei Mate S CRR-UL00 done.
Read Also: Huawei Y5II CUN-L21 Stock Firmware