Huawei U1290 Firmware Download and Flash Without PC
The easiest way to tackle the Huawei U1290 bootloop is with this flash file. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with fresh new file. By using Huawei U1290 flash file stock rom will be like new. Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safe. Download Huawei U1290 firmware on the link below and make sure your device is same with this firmware.
With this Tutorial Huawei U1290 Firmware Download and Flash Without PC you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei U1290 Forgot Password
- Huawei U1290 Forget Pattern
- Huawei U1290 Stuck on Logo
- Huawei U1290 Bootloop
- Huawei U1290 Soft Brick
- Huawei U1290 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Huawei U1290 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei U1290 due to Virus malware
- Huawei U1290 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Huawei U1290 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Huawei U1290 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Firmware Stock Rom Huawei U1290 V100R001ENGC01B063SP01_India_Aircel Dload.zip via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Make sure your battery more than 80%.
- Backup data
- Huawei U8100 Firmware Download and Flash Without PC
- Huawei U8510 IDEOS X3 Firmware Download and Flash Without PC
- First of all, download Huawei U1290 firmware, make sure your device is same with this firmware.
- Extract Huawei U1290 firmware and you will see folder with name dload.
- Open folder and make sure you will see file with the name UPDATE.APP.
- If all is done, move dload folder to microSD, folder should be outside other folder. For non-memory (only internal), just move the folder to internal memory also outside other folder.
- Now, turn off your Huawei U1290.
- Turn on your device to enter system update mode:
Hold Volume Up and Volume Down + Power Button.
NOTE: for several devices that’s way not working. You should finding out how to enter system update mode.
- Hold button until enter system update.
- Flash Huawei U1290 will run automatically.
- Flashing maybe will take 5-15 minutes, even more depends on the rom size.
- Wait until flash finish.
- When flash is done, Huawei U1290 will reboot automatically to system menu.
- First time booting will take a minutes due to install new file system. Just wait until enter wizard menu like input language, times setting, and others.
- Finally, flash firmware Huawei U1290 done.
Do With Your Own Risk