Huawei Y600-U00 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Y600-U00 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? The easiest way to tackle the Huawei Y600-U00 bootloop is with this flash file. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with the fresh new Huawei Y600-U00 firmware file. By using Huawei Y600-U00 firmware stock rom will be like new.
Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safety.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Y600-U00 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei Y600-U00 Forgot Password
- Huawei Y600-U00 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Y600-U00 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei Y600-U00 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei Y600-U00 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei Y600-U00 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Huawei Y600-U00 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Huawei_Y600-U00_MT6572.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Huawei Y600-U00 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Huawei Y600-U00 flash file and you will see “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Huawei Y600-U00 firmware, then click “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Huawei Y600-U00 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Huawei Y600-U00. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Huawei Y600-U00 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Huawei Y600-U00 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Huawei Y600-U00 firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Huawei Y600-U00 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- huawei y600-u00 firmware