Huawei Y625-U43 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to flash Huawei Y625-U43 Firmware via QFIL Tool? There are so many ways to solve the problem on Huawei Y625-U43, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this flash file, everything will be solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory Huawei Y625-U43 and replaced with fresh stock rom firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash Huawei Y625-U43 started.
With this tutorial How to flash Huawei Y625-U43 Firmware via QFIL Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei Y625-U43 Forgot Password
- Huawei Y625-U43 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Y625-U43 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei Y625-U43 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei Y625-U43 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Huawei Y625-U43 Firmware Download
- Qualcomm Driver for Huawei Y625-U43
- QFIL Tool
- Download Stock ROM Huawei_Y625-U43_V100R001C464B105_08022015 LD.zip firmware flash file via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Huawei Y625-U43 Firmware via QFIL Tool
- First of all, get all tools and extract into one folder.
- Install the Qualcomm Driver. If the installation failed, you need to install manually from the device manager.
- Open the QFIL Tool.
- Make sure the Qualcomm Driver for QFIL is installed correctly and detected on device manager (COM6 port is my device, may be different on your PC).
- If the installation failed, try this method:
Turn off your device, hold Volume Up + Volume Bottom and plug your Huawei Y625-U43 to PC, wait till the driver installed and device detected. This will appear on QFIL COM port.
- Extract the Huawei Y625-U43 firmware and make sure you see a file with a .mbn format, similarly as for files like prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, also the important files are rawprogram0.xml or rawprogram2.xml and patch0.xml. That 3 files are very important (prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, rawprogram0.xml, and patch0.xml), and sometimes the files are not included on the ROM flash file pack, you need to find manually via google or XDA forum.
- Click menu Flat build then click menu Browse, find the Huawei Y625-U43 firmware where you extract.
- Find the files prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, then open the .mbn file.
- Click menu Load XML, you will see the file like rawprogram0 with XML format, click open and next click patch0 with the same format and last click open again.
- After all ready, click the Download button and wait the flash Huawei Y625-U43 Firmware finished.
- This process usually taking 5-10 minutes.
- Flash finish will show messages “Download Succeed” and “Finish Download” on tab menu Status.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your Huawei Y625-U43.
- First booting after flash will take 5-10 minutes. So, just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Finally, flash Huawei Y625-U43 firmware Done.
With this tutorial How to Flash Huawei Y625-U43 Firmware via QFIL, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.