Infinix Hot 2 X510 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Infinix Hot 2 X510 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Infinix Hot 2 X510. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with Infinix Hot 2 X510 firmware. With this flashing method, the troubled Infinix Hot 2 X510 will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Infinix Hot 2 X510 will be wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Infinix Hot 2 X510 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Infinix Hot 2 X510 Forgot Password
- Infinix Hot 2 X510 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Infinix Hot 2 X510 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Infinix Hot 2 X510 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Infinix Hot 2 X510 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Infinix Hot 2 X510 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Infinix Hot 2 X510 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Infinix Hot 2 X510 D5110_L_20150805.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Infinix Hot 2 X510 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Infinix Hot 2 X510 flash file and you will see “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Infinix Hot 2 X510 firmware, then click “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Infinix Hot 2 X510 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Infinix Hot 2 X510. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Infinix Hot 2 X510 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Infinix Hot 2 X510 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Infinix Hot 2 X510 firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Infinix Hot 2 X510 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- Infinix X510 stuck on logo