Infinix X450 Bolt Q Flash File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Infinix X450 Bolt Q. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with Infinix X450 Bolt Q flash file. With this flashing method, the troubled Infinix X450 Bolt Q will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Infinix X450 Bolt Q will be wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial Infinix X450 Bolt Q Flash File Download via Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Infinix X450 Bolt Q Forgot Password
- Infinix X450 Bolt Q Stuck on Logo
- Infinix X450 Bolt Q Forget Pattern
- Infinix X450 Bolt Q Bootloop
- Infinix X450 Bolt Q Soft Brick
- Infinix X450 Bolt Q Touch screen is not sensitive
- Infinix X450 Bolt Q Slow not responsive / Hang
- Infinix X450 Bolt Q Virus malware
- Infinix X450 Bolt Q Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Infinix X450 Bolt Q often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Infinix X450 Bolt Q LBAKV03.1.0.1.2T10A0407_M121_X450.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive – Only for Infinix X450 Bolt Q
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Infinix X450 Bolt Q flash file and you will see “MT6577_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of flash file Infinix X450 Bolt Q, then click “MT6577_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the flash file loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this rom for Infinix X450 Bolt Q. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Infinix X450 Bolt Q and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Infinix X450 Bolt Q will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Infinix X450 Bolt Q Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.