Mito A900 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Mito A900 Firmware via SPD Flash Tool (PAC File)? To solve or fix the Mito android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Mito A900 problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware Mito A900 will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Mito A900 via SPD Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Mito A900 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Mito often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: Mito A95 Firmware Firmware via Flash Tool
Tools and Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver
- SPD Flash Tool
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download firmware Mito_A900_T21_02072017_4.4.2_SPD.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Firmware Mito T15
How to Flash Mito A900 Firmware via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway” to make sure the driver is the same as your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the Mito A900 flash file firmware, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the SPD Upgrade Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the SPD flash tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the firmware. Wait for the firmware file to load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for a non-removable battery), hold Volume Up, and connect to the PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
If flashing does not start/work, unplug the cable, remove the battery, and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to the SPD flash tool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if the driver is installed correctly.
- Wait until flash is finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your device if the Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash Mito A900 stock ROM firmware via SPD flash tool is done.
Read Also: Mito T55 Firmware
You also can flash Mito A900 via Research Download Tool, with the same firmware and method.