Mito A95 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Mito A95 Firmware via SP Flash Tool (Scatter File)? The easiest way to tackle the Mito A95 bootloop is with this flash file. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with the fresh new file. By using Mito A95 firmware Stock ROM will be like new.
Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup the first important data to external memory or directly to the PC for safety.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Mito A95 via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Mito A95 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Mito often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Mito T15 Firmware via SPD
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware Mito_A95_MT6589_07012016_4.2.1.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Mito T55
How to Flash Mito A95 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Mito A95 flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Mito A95 firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Mito. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Mito A95 firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Mito T85
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.