Redmi Y1 Lite Flash File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
This Redmi Y1 Lite flash file stock rom (ugglite) tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Xiaomi. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Redmi Y1 Lite (ugglite) software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with new Redmi Y1 Lite firmware file.
With this Tutorial Redmi Y1 Lite Flash File (ugglite) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Forgot Password
- Redmi Y1 Lite ugglite Forgotten Pattern
- XBrick to Unbrick
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow / Hang
- Malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- often restarts itself
- And other errors
Let’s see the tutorial flash Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Mode Fastboot below.
Tools to Flash Redmi Y1 Lite Flash File ugglite
- Follow the steps to Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite https://en.miui.com/unlock/.
- Fastboot ROM Redmi Y1 Lite
Miui 9 Fastboot ROM Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Global Stable Not For PRIME Version
or visit Redmi Y1 Lite Fastboot ROM to download the latest version. a.k.a Redmi Note 5A
- Mi Flash
- Xiaomi Driver
- ADB fastboot Driver
- PC or Laptop
- Original USB Cable Data
Check bootloader status Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite via Fastboot
- First of all, you need to check bootloader is a lock or unlock, before flash this Redmi Y1 Lite.
- Download and install Minimal ADB – Google Drive.
- Turn off your Redmi Y1 Lite ugglite.
- Turn on and enter to fastboot mode, press and hold Volume Down + Power.
- Release after show Mi Bunny logo, and connect your Redmi Y1 Lite to PC.
- Open Minimal ADB application.
- Type this command fastboot oem device-info, then enter.
- You will see the description as shown below:
- Bootloader Status:
(bootloader) Device unlocked: true –> bootloader is UNLOCKED
(bootloader) Device unlocked: false –> bootloader is LOCKED
- If your Redmi Y1 Lite bootloader is unlocked, then ready to go flashing
Check bootloader status Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite via Fastboot via Developer Options
If your device using Miui 8, Miui 9, or Miui 10, you can use this way:
- Go to Settings, About phone, tap on Miui Version 7 times.
- Back to Settings, Additional settings, Developer options, Miui Unlock status.
Redmi Y1 Lite Flash File (ugglite) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash
- If the bootloader is unlocked, it’s time to execute flashing Redmi Y1 Lite ugglite.
- Install Minimal ADB Fastboot and Xiaomi Driver that serves to detect device Redmi Y1 Lite. If you have ever installed Mi PC Suite does not need to install the driver.
- Extract Fastboot ROM Redmi Y1 Lite.
- First, check the name, the correct firmware format is .tgz, if only .gz please rename to .tgz.
- Do not change the name of the fastboot rom folder, because it can not be detected by Mi Flash Tool. If there is space in the folder name, just remove it or replace it with (_) the underscore.
- Install and run the Mi Flash app.
- In Mi Flash Tool click “Browse“, find the folder where the extracts rom earlier.
- Or use this easy way, COPY PATH from firmware ROM folder.
- Then PASTE the PATH to the square blue color, make sure on the PATH location has no space.
- Turn off Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite ugglite.
- Turn on again and enter to the fastboot mode using this step:
Press and hold “Volume Down + Power” until the MI Bunny logo appears as shown below then release.
- Connect Redmi Y1 Lite ugglite to PC with data cable and press “refresh” on Mi Flash to detect device.
- If driver Xiaomi installed correctly, the device Redmi Y1 Lite will appear in the list device Mi Flash Tool and ready to flashing.
- In the picture above there will be 3 choices of flashing methods that can be used, for information as below:
1. Flash_all: (Wipe Internal Memory) Deletes all data that is in internal memory and user data. It will be as clean as new.
2. Flash_all_except_storage: Deletes all user data in internal memory, only the data only, not all.
3. Flash_all_except_data_storage: Will not delete user data.
NOTE: DO NOT use clean all and lock if your bootloader is unlock. This will brick your device and need test point to flash it.
- Suggest to select clean all and wipe your data in the internal storage.
- Check number one if your Redmi Y1 Lite is brick or hard brick like bootloop.
- Press “Flash” to start flashing.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- When finished, Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite ugglite will reboot automatically and enter the wizard menu as usual.
- After reboot, the boot will feel longer about 5-15 minutes and it’s not a bootloop anymore. So wait until you enter the wizard menu just like setup language, time zone, and select theme.
Redmi Y1 Lite Flash File (ugglite) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash is the easiest tutorial to use. Unlocked bootloader is the most important thing.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- redmi y1 lite flash file